Outfit (Garden Party)








Dress ~ Suzy Shier. Bag ~ Payless. Shoes ~ Payless.
  
Wow! The weather has been so beautiful lately! Yesterday, Mum and I had dinner outside on the deck, trying to soak up as much sun as we can, with sunscreen on of course! :) I also went to my brother's for a little visit and this is the outfit I wore. My little niece was there so, as usual, when I got there she loved my dress and took me to her bedroom to pick out a dress for her to wear. Summer is the perfect season for us to embrace the floral print and I plan on taking full advantage it! As you can see, I've already started. I absolutely love this trend but this year I'm totally crushing on large florals rather than small ditsy florals. They are a lot more strong and bold and a lot less cutesy.

This Friday I've been invited to a Fashion and Friends sale over at Ricki's and I've got my pretty little eyes set on these two gorgeous floral skirts!



Share:

3 comments