Outfit {Autumn Neutrals ~ Black & Brown}





Photos by Shenni

Black and brown is one of my favorite color combos for fall. I've read and heard countless times that this combo is against the rules but, some fashion rules (especially this one) are meant to be broken. This super soft suede-like brown skirt is perfect for fall and luckily the weather has been warm enough for bare legs and short sleeve tops. I added the leopard scarf for a bit of cozy warmth. 

What I'm wearing : Suzy Shier Top. Forever 21 Skirt. JustFab Shoes. Le Chateau Bag.

Tags:

Share:

3 comments

  1. I want to steal this entire ensemble, I absolutely love it! Black and brown is one of my favourite combinations to wear, and you did this combo so well. The little touch of animal print is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! Thank you so much for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit! The colors look lovely on you, black is my favorite color!
    Keep up the good work.
    Regards
    Mondier Jewelry

    ReplyDelete